As I so often do each week, this morning I boarded a plane for the purpose of business travel, and today I was on a Southwest flight to Chicago. I’m a pretty easy going traveler – not often bothered by the many ‘challenges airlines, people and travel, in general, offer. I settled into my seat,…
- Light Up the Sky and Change A World!
- “She didn’t change me but helped bring out my best self. They held up the mirror to show me my strengths and I saw my magnificence”
- “No matter what my previous experiences were, I am going to clean the slate and start off on a fresh tract”
- “With very little effort I was able to create a ‘change of world moment’”
- “I thanked her for coming to work … and changing my world because she truly makes a difference in the lives of others”